Cape San Blas, located at the southernmost tip of Florida's Great Northwest, is home to the #1 beach in the continental United States!
What's so special about Cape San Blas?
- No amusement parks or hi-rise condos
- No cell phones, pagers, or alarm clocks
- Almost no cars......very few people
It's what you don't have (or want) that makes this place special. Cape San Blas is a get-away...away from the noise...away from the crowds...away from the busy schedules, the telephones, the responsibilities. After a week of enjoying the simplest of pleasures, it's hard to go home.
And it's always nice to come back again.
Families make memories here that will last for a lifetime...
- children get to hold a fiddler crab in their tiny hands
- families share a campfire on the beach - and fall asleep under a blanket of stars
- couples walk...and talk...like they've always meant to do
- teenagers play volleyball on the beach with good friends they just met
- grandparents sit in the porch swing to watch the sunset
- children and grandchildren join them...and listen...and learn to appreciate age
- photographers capture the magic of a morning thunderstorm
- fishermen feel the anticipated tug on a baited line
- surfers ride the foamy crests of warm southern swells
- kayakers glide over miles of white sand below emerald green water
- everyone stops...and listens...and enjoys the experience
- and time stands still